Thursday, August 30, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted: school textbooks - specific titles. Barry Island

 

Dear Freecyclers - I am involved in a charity helping to equip a library in a rural area of Uganda. I've been asked to source some specific titles for someone to take out there in November. Hoping to get ten of each title. I've heard that schools sometimes throw out old textbooks when a newer edition comes along, or some of you may even have your own copies which are no longer needed. If anyone is interested or thinks they could help could you let me know and I'll forward the list. There are some science textbooks, and primary school early learning books. Obviously I'd be happy to collect. Thanks for your help!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___