Friday, June 29, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] Offered: Women's magazines (Splott)

 

Hi all, I have my last bag of magazines on offer again due to non collection (apologies to people who responded previously but unfortunately i've deleted my old messages...) Mainly they are Glamour magazine but i've since found others such as Cosmopolitan etc. Ideally i'd like them collected on Saturday evening. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know when you can collect them... Regards,Helen

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___