Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] Offered: White/Ivory pleated lightshade (Penarth)

 

Hi,
I am offering a white/Ivory pleated cone shaped light shade. It is the type which can be used as a lamp shade or a ceiling light shade and is the pleated type.
It does have a couple of small spots of paint from the ceiling being painted I imagine, although I didn't even notice these until I took it down (and I think they would pick off). It was in the house when we moved in and I've just put our ones up so this is now going spare, we'll put it out with the rubbish tomorrow if no one replies before.
Thanks for looking,
Jess

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___