Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted - Fridge or Fridge/Freezer - Penarth

 

Help, got up this morning and my fridge freezer has died overnight. My brother-in-law came to look at it for me and it is definately dead.

If anyone has a fridge or fridge freezer that they no longer need I would be eternally grateful as there is no way that I can buy even a second hand one at the moment.

I have use of transport so can collect from nigh on anywhere

Thank you so much for reading

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___