An ikea slatted double bed frame in wood (pine?) that we no longer need. It isn't a 'normal' size bed frame, more like a futon or something as it is low, it only raises you about 15 cm off the floor. This is a bed frame only, no mattress. There is a picture below.
The frame as a whole measures about: 230 x 158 cm (7'6" x 5'2")
It can take a mattress measuring up to: 200 x 135 cm (6'6" x 4'5")
It's been dismantled now, you'll need a car to collect, and bear in mind that there it's quite heavy and the longest parts are 230 cm. A cross-head screwdriver and a (standard ikea size) allen key are needed for reassembly.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/godofsmallthings/IMGP0462.jpg
I've posted this once before but had a few no-shows and then I was busy, so I'm posting it again now.
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~