I'm a JC student with the following subject combination:
H1 General Paper
H1 Project Work
H1 Chinese
H2 Biology
H2 Chemistry
H2 Economics
H1 Mathematics
Please let me know if you have resources for any of the above. I also do not have a scientific calculator nor a Chinese dictionary. Let me know if you do please, I will use these resources wisely :-)!
Thank you!
Nicole (M: 98193128)
__._,_.___
Posted by: seqingnicole@yahoo.com.sg
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
.
__,_._,___