Person to whom the items were offered, did not show up.
I have the following to offer:
- Management of Strategy - Concepts and Cases (Hitt / Hoskisson / Ireland)
- Business Communications= - Building Critical Skills (Kitty Locker / Stephen Kaczmarek)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis (Revsine / Collins / Johnson)
- How to master the Art of Selling (Tom Hopkins)
- Getting Straight "A's" (Gordon Green)
- Anthony & Cleopatra (The New Cambridge Shakespeare)
- Chocolate for a Lover's Heart (Kay Allenbaugh)
- The Guild 4 - A Sourcebook of American Craft Artists
- Fundamentals of Ecology (Eugene Odum / Gary Barrett)
- Goode's World Atlas - 19th Edition (Rand McNally)
Please respond with your name and contact number and indicate when you can pick up from my house in Serangoon Gardens.
P.S. I'll not respond to those who ask questions like "still available?" or "may I have them?" and not providing any of the above requested details.
__._,_.___
Posted by: tanbst@gmail.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___