Wednesday, July 16, 2014

[SgFreecycle] Offer: Boxes for moving (Potong Pasir)

 

I have 35 boxes for moving, to give away in 3 different lots.


I really want to be fair to share as (I paid for these boxes), rather than give everything away all in one lot.

It will be in 2 lots of 12 boxes and 1 lot of 11 boxes.

If you're interested, please let me know via my email, with your mobile number and when you can collect.  I will be giving away to those who can collect by Friday, on a first-come-first-serve basis.  Collection is in Potong Pasir.


Be blessed,
Brenda

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brenda <send2brenda@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
Control your view and sort preferences per Yahoo Group
You can now control your default Sort & View Preferences for Conversations, Photos and Files in the membership settings page.


.

__,_._,___