Wednesday, July 16, 2014

[SgFreecycle] Free Kitchen Supplies in good condition

 

I just moved in and my housemate and I have double of everything. We are looking to donate our excess kitchen supplies, all in good condition. Please message if you are able to pick-up in good condition. If you would like full box, I would advise taxi or car because it is quite heavy. 


Items include:

-Kitchen Glasses

-Spatulas and other stirring devices

-Ovenware - very nice glass oven dish 

-large ceramic bowls 

-utensils 

....etc. 


Do let me know if you would have use for these items! 

__._,_.___

Posted by: lehlahlady@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
Control your view and sort preferences per Yahoo Group
You can now control your default Sort & View Preferences for Conversations, Photos and Files in the membership settings page.


.

__,_._,___