Hi, I have some self help books ... some neatly blinded with plastic protector etc.
Some original.
some of the the names are:
Making Friends
I am Gifted So are U (With CD)
Han Yu Pin Yin Ke Ben
Idiot guide to improve ID
Who moved my cheese etc
People Smart
Dealing with difficult people
Maximise your child EQ
BOdy at work
I am Gifted So are U (With CD)
Han Yu Pin Yin Ke Ben
Idiot guide to improve ID
Who moved my cheese etc
People Smart
Dealing with difficult people
Maximise your child EQ
BOdy at work
etc
etc etc
And some dictionary.
etc etc
And some dictionary.
I doubt I got the chance to read them. Anyone may be interested? Whatsapp me so I can show u the pictures as I try post and it is not uploading... Else I may just put outside let the " Help Us Touch a Life" people takes...
Self collect from Blk 540, Bedok North St 3, Singapore 460540. Will try match your timing.
Mr Zhang (Whatsapp: 9851 7083)
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___