Measures approx 90cm tall and 80cm wide. I'm not certain what type of wood this is but I'm sure it was advertised as dark oak when I bought it a few years ago. The wood is very solid and heavy. This chair has seen better days but it's a lovely solid, comfortable piece of furniture and would be great as a refurbishment project. I was planning to do so myself but unfortunately we no longer have space for it. There is damage to the green cushions so they could do with recovering. It has been a favourite chair of our two cats so probably still has some cat hair on it, but most has been brushed off.
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
__,_._,___