Hi All. This is a long shot I know. Does anyone have a wooden
boomerang they no longer want or need please? It would be great if it
was in good condition. This is the only item my son has asked for for
Christmas! I have ordered one for him but it will not arrive in time.
I have tried all the shops in Cardiff but so far I have had no luck. I
would be so grateful if anyone has a boomerang that I could have.
Thank you for reading.
Hannah
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
__,_._,___