Tuesday, September 11, 2012

[cardifffreecycle] OFFERED: Sit 'N Sleep Metal High Sleeper (Lisvane)

 

My son's high-bed is no longer needed. This was from Homebase some years ago. (They still do a similar one if you want to see a picture: http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=7389384 ).

This includes the mattress and the folding chair/spare-bed with its mattress, but I can't find the shelf.

I've taken the bed partly apart (i.e. separated the ladder, ends and the main horizontal piece). The big pieces are approximately 2m * 1m, so you'll need a good size car or van.
If necessary, I can take it apart further, but the length of the main poles and sides won't get shorter than 2m!.

-Richard.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___