One of our goldfish is sick and we need to move him into a separate tank to treat him - and get him away from one of the others who's now bullying him.
If anyone has a spare tank I'd be most grateful. Size isn't really important - a small or medium-sized tank would be great. I'll also need a filter to go with the tank, so if you have a filter but no tank, I'd also be grateful as a starting point.
Thank you very much if anyone can help.
__._,_.___
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
__,_._,___