Hi everyone
I am looking for a desk or table I can use as a desk if anyone has one they need to get rid of.
I recently got a sewing machine for my 21st birthday and I've not been able to use it as I don't have anything to put it on.
If you are able to deliver it to next to the KwikFit garage on North Road I would be even more grateful as I don't have a car and I think I'd get some funny looks trying to get a table/desk onto a bus.
Thank you for reading!
Zoey
__._,_.___
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
__,_._,___