I wonder whether anyone has a footstool that they no longer need? I have a bit of a hip problem and so have been told my Osteopath to stop curling up on the sofa - need the footstool as I've got short legs!!
Ideally it would be a more traditional style, but to be honest I'm not fussy! Aslo, it doesn't matter if it's a fabric one where the fabric is a bit worn as I can always replace it
Happy to collect from anywhere in Cardiff either over the weekend or one evening next week
Thanks for reading
KATIE
__._,_.___
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:
OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)
Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
__,_._,___