Friday, August 5, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] Wanted- a good read! - Caerau- CF5

 

Hello Cardiff!
I'm out of reading materiel and going away so need something gripping to take with me!
Ordered some books on Greenmetropolis to take with me but forgot to press the "confirm order" button so they won't arrived in time now! Doh!
Does anyone have any really good reads that they're done with ( dog-eared and tatty not a problem long as it's still readable!) that they can let me have please?
I'll read most things really but prefer thrillers, am enthralled by cryographies... But anything really! (Except Westerns and maybe football manager biographies!)
Books I ordered (but won't arrive in time) were Roots, The Long Song and The Lovely Bones... Something along those lines'll be FAB!
But really, if it's a page-turner I'm happy!
Jess :0)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___