Friday, August 19, 2011

[cardifffreecycle] OFFERED - black triple wardrobe and matching chest of drawers (Llandaff North)

 

We have black wardrobes and a matching chest of 4 drawers. I think the wardrobes are children's wardrobes as you can't fit some of the larger hangers in them. The 'triple'is actually 2 wardrobes - a double with a shelf at the top and a single which has shelves and drawers rather than hanging space - and a mirrored door.

Would love these to be gone this weekend or early next week, but whoever takes them will need to be able to carry them downstairs themselves as I am 7 months pregnant. I don't think they will be particularly heavy but we have never moved them as they came with the house!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
QUICK GUIDE TO CORRECT SUBJECT LINE FORMAT
ON CARDIFF FREECYCLE:

OFFER: item (location)
TAKEN: item (location)
WANTED: item (location)
RECEIVED: item (location)

Please include your location in your posts
Please don't use NEEDED, PENDING, FREE, PROMISED, PRAISE, etc!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.

__,_._,___